The NM Combination Torch is a two-piece torch
that incorporates innovative handle and cutting
attachment designs that offer better ergonomics, a
clearer view of the cutting path, visual cues for
easier use and enhanced safety.
The torch features a contoured, high-strength alloy
torch handle that fits naturally in most operators’
hands. While lighter than a brass handle, the
handle better resists abuse, and balances well
when hoses and attachments are connected.
The ST443 accepts nozzle-mix style consumables
and is suitable for use with both propane and
- Non-slip handle is ergonomic and comfortable, easing
stress on the hand.
- Comprehensive range of welding and heating nozzles
for acetylene and propane.
- Knobs are contoured and spaced further apart for
easy adjustment and colour coded with
- In-line stainless tubes for better visibility and reduced
- Forged brass body and stainless steel valves for
extended operational life and increased safety