Rogue ET performs with exceptional arc characteristics, both in TIG and MMA mode.
There is a broad number of advanced parameters that can be adjusted in TIG: gas pre flow, start current, ramp up time, ramp down time, finish current and post flow. All of these can be worked with 2 or 4 stroke mode.
Additionally the PRO version has a pulsing feature with frequency from 0,2 Hz up to 500 Hz for better heat input control. In MMA, user can adjust Hot Start or Arc Force, to match his best welding preferences or application. All of this can be quickly adjusted by simple and intuitive user interface.
- Excellent high frequency TIG start ensures no failures on ignition with superior arc characteristics for smooth and stable performance
- Easy to Use – set up of welding parameters is simple and intuitive
- Robust Design – IP23S designed for both fabrication floor or site applications
- Advanced TIG controls for full cycle control to match every application you need, and pulse feature up to 500 Hz for perfect control of heat input
- PFC ensures a stable arc, resistant to power fluctuations even while working on long extension cables, up to 100 m (PRO version only).
- Optional remote current adjustment from: TIG torch, foot pedal, hand remote control
- Agricultural Equipment
- Civil Construction
- Food and Beverage
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance