Offering true portability
Not only is Caddy Tig 2200i AC/DC small and of low weight. Thanks to its intelligent, compact design it is easy to take along to different indoor and outdoor worksites and also to tuck away when not used, making it handy both in the workshop and on the move.
Single phase mains connection makes it easy to find an electricity supply for the unit, and it works equally well when powered by a portable generator. *
Thanks to the built-in PFC circuit the machine can operate with extra long mains cables, over 100 m, giving the welder a very large working radius.
Impact resistant design
Composite materials in combination with smart design solutions provide a durable and impact resistant machine, adapted to rough conditions. The control panel is recessed, which provides additional protection and durability. Caddy Tig 2200i AC/DC has sturdy and impact resistant cable connectors with OKC 50.
Improving the weld quality
With the TA33 version you only need to set the plate thickness. The machine controls the rest and can be trusted to always help the welder achieve consistent, high quality welding results. Hotter or colder welds can easily be obtained by adjusting the knob.
The TA34 version is designed to support and enhance the skills of the welder and enables excellent welding results to be achieved in a wide range of materials and thicknesses. The TA34 version comes with both adjustable slope up and slope down. It also comes with Micro Pulse functionality, making it easy to control the heat input and minimizing the heat affected zone. This is helpful especially on thin sheets and high tense steels.
The Caddy Tig 2200i AC/DC provides true MMA capability with the same capacity and features as ESAB MMA machines of the same voltage range, including the features Hot start, arc force setting, Arc Plus II* and additionally, polarity switch.
- Designed for quality TIG-welding in all types of material.
- Easy to use -all welding parameters presented in an easy to understand layout.
- QWave™-enables AC welding with high arc stability and low noise.
- AC frequency and balance control (TA34 AC/DC) -optimises weld pool.
- Electrode preheating –excellent start and extended electrode life time (TA34 AC/DC)
- ESAB 2-program function -possibility to pre-program and change program during actual welding. (TA34 AC/DC)
- DC Pulsed TIG welding -easy control of heat input and the weld pool. (TA34 AC/DC)
- DC Micro Pulse –minimize heat effected zone especially on thin sheets (TA34 AC/DC)
- True MMA welding characteristics in AC and DC mode-Hot start, Arc force, and polarity switch (DC).