Too little storage space at the welding machine?
Too low operating height especially for gas-cooled systems?
If both of the above questions apply, then we have the solution --> the new
ToolBox 210 L
ToolBox 260 XL
ToolBox 300 XXL
This offers the possibility to create storage space for various accessories for existing and new devices & systems.
An additional advantage is that especially with gas-cooled systems it is possible to increase the operating height by up to 50% and to generate the above-mentioned storage space.
- Offers storage space for all types of accessories
- Wear parts, gloves, accessories, torches, electrode holders, ground cables and much more.
- Better to operate due to 50% increased operation height especially of gas- cooled systems
- Can be mounted with only 4 screws (included)
- Additional transport possibility of 7, 11 or 14 kg
- Everything on board what is necessary for the device
- Anti-theft protection - can be individually locked with any standard padlock
- The correct wearing parts can now be stored & locked in larger quantities at the device.
The ToolBox can also be used with all existing carriages and associated options which now fit the abovementioned devices. However, the following points must also be taken into account.
- Only one ToolBox can be used per system
With the exception 4,077,010 TU Car 2 / 4,077,019 TU Car 2 Easy / 4,077,014 TU Car 4 Standard - only one cooling unit or one ToolBox may be used here due to the construction height.
- A water cooled system with ToolBox can only be used on a TU Car 4 Pro, for this the option 4,101,075 bottle holder extension TU Car 4 Pro is necessary
- For the mounting of the ToolBox 210 on a
TU Car 4
TU Car 4 Standard
TU Car 4 Pro
as before, option 4,100,780 OPT/TU Mounting MW230i/TSt 2200 is also necessary