• High heating performance:
5,200 W of power, that can be adjusted in increments of 500W, allows the user to directly heat up the heart of the metal to a depth of 6mm. This machine is able to bring steel up to a red-hot heat (around 1,000°C):
• Enhanced security and time savings:
Immediate and flame-less heating applied to a specific area, allowing the user to work close to cables, pipes or any other heat-sensitive part without requiring dismantling.
• Comfortable to use: its three-metre long inductor cable enables working at heights
• Reinforced safeguards for use with power sources and protected against permanent overvoltage up to 400 V (factory tested).
• PFC feature: Power Factor Correction: regulates and uses the power supply more efficiently.
Power supply: 230 V.
Fuse: 25 A.
Power: 5.2 kW.
Duty cycle 35° / 100%: Continuous.
Coolant tank: 7 lts.
Dimensions: 85 x 58 x 50cm.
Weight: 65 kg.