- Automatically adaptive start parameters provide distinct and precise starts every time, regardless of wire type and dimension.
- An extremely user-friendly and multi-lingual TFT display incorporates spare parts lists and weld parameter guides for all processes.
- Weighing in at 31.4 kg, the machine can be lifted manually or transported on a trolley to provide unmatched mobility.
- A high duty cycle combined with a robust 4-wheel wire feed system offers both high speed and torque, making it the perfect tool for the most demanding jobs.
- The innovative smart-MIG feature dynamically monitors the arc characteristics by adapting to your technique, resulting in a smooth, stable arc. Just set wire diameter, material and plate thickness, and you are ready to weld.
- Achieve full MMA performance with electrodes up to 5 mm and excellent Lift TIG performance with adjustable pre/post gas flow and weld current ramp up/down.
- Two gas inlets, one for MIG and one for TIG, can be connected simultaneously. A built-in TIG gas solenoid valve on the front of the machine eliminates the need for a manual valve on the TIG torch.
- Agricultural Equipment
- Civil Construction
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Training Schools
Part Numbers and Accessories
Delivery Includes: power source with 3 m mains cable and plug, return cable and clamp 4.5 m, gas hose with quick connector 4.5 m, drive rolls for 0.8, 1.0 and 1.2 mm wire,guide tubes for 0.8, 1.0 and 1.2 mm wire, thickness gauge tool